Lyra Electronics is a growth-stage high-technology engineering company working at the leading edge of power electronics and battery technologies.
With established roots in motorsport and the automotive industry, Lyra Electronics serves the growing demands of any industry that is looking to embrace electrification to improve its cost performance and environmental footprint.
Lyra specialises in high efficiency, compact and high performance DC-DC converters, motor drive inverters, battery management systems and other power electronics topologies to support electrification of all industries.
We at Lyra Electronics are looking to recruit the highest calibre personnel to join our highly motivated and friendly team to make their own contribution to a fast-growing company in a fast-moving industry.
Lyra Electronics has grown significantly over the last twelve months and is looking at further significant growth next year. Having more than doubled its engineering work force, the office administration activities have grown significantly, and we are looking for the right individual to provide office administrative support for all areas of the business.
The Ideal Operations Administrator
· You will have a minimum of two - three years relevant experience
· You will have been responsible for administration of financial matters and sensitive data
Additional Operations Administrator Requirements
· GCSE grades of C or above in Maths and English
· Skilled user of the Microsoft Office suite
· Good prioritisation and organisational skills
· Accurate record keeping
· Excellent attention to detail
· Very good communication skills both written and verbal
· Takes initiative
· Strong ownership behaviour for tasks
· Good team working behaviour and a friendly and approachable disposition
· Goods in process- checking/booking in/chasing deliveries
· Support with raising purchase orders
· Data entry- uploading existing purchase orders and delivery notes to ERP system
· General administrative duties
· Customer and supplier liaison
· Create and format documentation records
· Explore ways of streamlining processes, identifying best practices and highlighting improvement activities
· Liaise with Engineering and Administration teams for their process inputs
· Salary Range £18,000 - £23,000 depending on experience and ability
· Unlimited Leave
· Lyra contributes 5% towards each staff members pension scheme contribution
· Group Life Insurance (4 times basic annual salary)
· Employee Assistance Programme